Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Accomplished

So although I took off two weeks in the middle of the quarter to go to Uganda, I still got 20 credits and stunning evaluations. Hells fucking yeah! It is Christmas break and I am so ready to have some serious fun! Randy and I got a nice hotel reservations in Seattle next week and I will have 2 and half weeks off of work. My family and I are planning to slide down a mountain on innertubes and then go to the ocean for a few days. Then of course there is my birthday, Christmas and New Years to look forward to, and the gathering of friends from out of state (Kale, Natalia, and James). Life is good, life is grand.

2 comments:

earth-rabbit said...

Go go Suzye, go go. I'm so happy for you! Keep livin' the good life...

Syd said...

oh I am out now too!!!!!! Im so happy for you and all your happy fortunes baby girl!
I'm going to call you and we can collaborate on the fun!!

xoxoxoxoxmwah