Tuesday, October 14, 2008

During what may be the last sunny weekend of 2008.

written Sunday afternoon:
The Oly film festival is coming up and there's a movie called The Cake Eaters. I just like the name. The movie I want to go see is Steamboat Bill, Jr. because I think Buster Keaton is a cutie. And I love seeing silent films in theaters. I wish we had a silent film festival around here. Sooo, I finally got food stamps, more then I could have ever imagined! Straight away I went down to the farmers market and bought 8 pounds of beets and a huge box of heirloom saucing tomatoes. I pickled the beets last night and today I will can tomato sauce! Yum, yum! Randy and I will be starting our stage hand jobs in November starting with ACDC at the Tacoma Dome. We were suppose to do Celine Dion this coming weekend but we are headed East to see his family for an early Thanksgiving. The week after I will be leaving for Uganda! Alright, I'm off to study Spanish by the fire.

1 comment:

earth-rabbit said...

Yay for food stamps and farmer's markets! xo