Saturday, January 31, 2009

I <3 weekends!

A couple weekends back, Natalia came down from Alaska and we got to kick it Gig Harbor style while I dogsat miss Rosie the piglet-dog. We rented horrible movies, went to lame bars, ate delicious thai food and had pretty much the best night ever. That girl just does not visit enough! Move back already!



The next day Randy and I got to go visit Jonathan and he trimmed our locks to perfection. That man is an artist.




Afterwards we teamed up with Bekah and Syd, then it was off to Ashley's for some drinking, rope swinging, sun soaking, cat shitting, chihuahua yapping, and beer spitting.
































It took us a while to finally notice there was a condom attatched to the rope....yeah, pretty gross. Pshh, teenagers..

As for the weekdays, they have been pretty swell too. I got a 91% on my Spanish test and Randy finally sold his junker car "grandpa." He also got his new Mac laptop and I got a sweet lil blue Ipod for 40 bucks (10 dollars cheaper then my last one). Lindsey and I have been scoping out hostels and various activities in Melbourne (so exctied!).

Randall and I finally went and saw Slumdog Millionaire which is a totally amazing beautiful movie with a killer soundtrack. I suggest nobody misses seeing that one in the theater.

2 comments:

Syd said...

Ahh I didn’t even realize you posted these!! HAHA I love weekends too! I laughed SO hard when I read the part wehre you timidly recap the overnighter with Ash:

it was off to Ashley's for some drinking, rope swinging, sun soaking, cat shitting, chihuahua yapping, and beer spitting.

I love you Suzye. I love your Cam, and I will always get dispondant when I see your pristine version of my trashed, deceased version. Congrats on your spanish quiz!! I just got out of my bio quiz…CROSSING MY FINGERS!

earth-rabbit said...

Aw, it's almost like I never left when I see your pictures. Can't wait for you to bring all that wonderfulness to my side of the world. Hurry up already! xo