Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Procrast the nation

Trina made me the cutest hat over break! Its all soft on the inside and has ear flaps. She is singing with Kimya Dawson at the reopening of the Olympia library this Friday and I can't even go!



Man I don't feel like studying anymooooore. Here are some old pictures instead. (Thanks a lot Sydney, this is all your fault!!)

I miss the old asylum...and fluffy the hard wall.







And now I can't post any more pictures because the computer is freaking out. That must be a sign for me to quit slacking off.

1 comment:

Syd said...

hahaha! what a tease! I want more, I hope you are still planin to come up this weekend! If Kelly bales we can always hang out at my place, I just wanna seeeeeee you! (and you should most def bring me up some left over brownies, and Freaks N' Geeks) I'll make you really good fruit smooties and buff your nails. even dye your eys to match those nails!
I would be studying like made, but I'm too broke to afford my books. with that I'm going to work now, LOVE YOU THIiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis(x23 thousand) MUCH.

I always get weird word verifications, but only when i comment UR blog. "boosuckbx"