Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Annoyed!!

Alright, I'm totally getting ripped off by some bogus company that is making unauthorized charges on my American Express card! A company called reservation rewards norwak has been charging me 12 dollars monthly. According to google I am not the only one. "The alleged scheme worked this way, according to the suit: After consumers made online purchases from various Web retailers, a pop-up window appeared on their computer screens promising a $10 coupon on their next purchase. If consumers entered their e-mail addresses to redeem that coupon, their personal information, including credit or debit card number, was automatically transferred to {Reservation Rewards}." I have no idea how long this has been going on!!! GRrrrr, this pisses me off!

1 comment:

Webloyalty Consumer Affairs said...

Hi SuzyeQzee:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-732-7031. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at consumeraffairs@reservationrewards.com. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Thanks,
Mary