Wednesday, November 4, 2009

stick that in your pipe and smoke it



Halloween was a blast. I met some really cool people and adored just kicking it with my friends. But now the sicky bug has caught up with me. The weekend can't seem to come quick enough! I'm ready to do nothing but snuggle in warm blankets with a neverending cup of hot tea spiked with cold meds and tinctures.

So I've been getting down with the theraflu. I seriously destroyed my poor hankie today. Its days like these that I wish our apartment had a bathtub. Sometimes a shower just doesn't cut it. I wish Randall would get home already so we could carve pumpkins.

I found this great movie about me:

1 comment:

Randall H. Sloot said...

I had this feeling when we met in Tacoma that I had seen you somewhere before. Now I know.