Tuesday, November 17, 2009

things

I feel discouraged. Nothing is particularly wrong, yet nothing seems to go right. One day it rains and pours so much that I get a Uhaul stuck in mud while a red-faced lady screams at me so bad that I don't even notice myself stepping into a pile of dog shit. So the next day I wear big rubber boots but it was clear and cold so I just looked silly all day. And other things. Lack of motivation frusterates me. You only have one life to live! I miss my Grandma. I wish I were somewhere doing something else for a bit.

1 comment:

earth-rabbit said...

Boozer bum, don't let the weather get you down! I know how you feel, though. Well, nothing like thanksgiving and new moon (!) to make you realize all the good things in life, right? Come on, I know you've been holding your breath to see Jacob without a shirt on. And come party in Seattle with me Saturday night! Groovedrive is going be off the hook. Thanksgiving, party, New Moon, leftovers...oh my! Let's have an indulgent and debaucherous weekend of sisterly bonding. And don't shut me out when you're feeling bad...I mean, who better to listen to your gripes and whines (and still love you all the same) than your own sister?