Monday, February 23, 2009

Extending my weekend

So this weekend was as lovely as it gets. Saturday I baked cheesecakes and gave one to Adam for giving Randall and I the best free massages this world has ever seen. Then Ashley and Jeff came over and we sampled yummy chesses while cooking up some salmon and egg rolls. Sydney came over on Sunday and we exploded bottles of kombucha. We celebrated her 21st with some presents and cheesecake, then Nick came over and we all went bowling. So many gutterballs! We passed out watching freaks and geeks and then couldn't make it to school or work the next day. I am trying to fight this laziness and lack of concentration but it so hard! I just can't wait until this quarter is over and I can go off to Australia.

3 comments:

Kale Iverson said...

This sounds like an awesome day!

miss you guys!

Syd said...

ugh. Take me!

Randall H. Sloot said...

I can wait until you leave for Australia. It's gonna suck having you away. You AND Kale gone? Shit, why is everyone I love leaving me?

hectre