Saturday, February 28, 2009

new roomie bliss!

So after the craziness of interviewing complete strangers from craigslists it turns out that it was all for nothing since we became aware that Brett's bro Ryan was looking for a place. After spending Friday night entertaining a variety of people who were checkin the house out, Ryan came over with a box o beer and eliminated my need to make a tough decision. I was already totally smashed by that point, after hanging out and smoking hookah with three potential roomies at once. This was after I had gone to the beer-tasting at Gravity and polished off a bottle of vino. Don't judge! You'd be drinking too if the first person who came to see your house was the skeleton of a Ukranian woman with a blood crusted nostril and a cracky disposition to match. The second person I saw was nervous and squirrelly, having just been told by his wife that he needs to be out by the 5th. His depression was contagious. The next guy was an 18-year-old named Sebastion and it was pretty obvious he thought very highly of himself. I complimented him on a bracelet he was wearing and asked him where it was from. He shrugged and replied, "my fans." But he was friendly so we hung out for a couple hours. The next two were lovely people, a guy and a girl and it would really have been hard to decide between them so thank god I didn't even have to. Now we have Ryan (#2), yaayyy! Gig Habor represent!

Today my mom came and whisked me away to the ocean. We have a hotel room right on the water with a spectacular view from our room. We are lounging by the fire, doing homework and getting some much needed relaxation before finals. I wish I could spend a whole week here.

Here are some clips of me and Randall, skatin away on Valentine's day:



1 comment:

earth-rabbit said...

SO lucky! Roommates from craigslist are scary as shit. It's so good that you found someone from real life. No T-town stoners who don't pay their bills, right?

Look at you, sailing around little kids on your skates. Remember the roller derby at burning man? Now you gots the skills.