Wednesday, February 25, 2009

oh summer gardens

Here is me with my beloved worm composting bin:



And the precious fruits of last year's labor..I built an herb spiral which I plan to fill completely this year. And I got the green beans to grow up the corn stalks which was supercool. I was able to can my own tomato sauce, blackberry jam and pickled beets. This year I can't help but worry that I am going to have to start over building new beds since I will be moving out of my Olympia house and also my parents moved houses. I still have my herb spiral, the hops and one 10 by 5 bed.


















3 comments:

Bekah said...

Yum. <3 Your plants are so pretty~

Syd said...

Awesome post! These pictures are awesome!!

earth-rabbit said...

Ahhh so boo-ti-ful! Is the garden not really happening this year? I am so looking forward to the summer fruits and veggies of the NW! I've been fantasizing about the berries and fresh basil.